Learn sacred and magical herbalism. Contact me for more info and guidance : firstname.lastname@example.org
A new Earth is being born.
Mother Nature is a conscious, sentient Being. She is our Cosmic Mother. She has many names. Some call her Green Tara. Our modern civilizations lost respect for the Mother Creator. Our disconnect from Divine Mother was our true fall from grace. Now, in order to heal our own lives, we need to reconnect with Mother Nature.
Earth Healers and Guardians are stepping up to their most important mission to restore the sacred relationship with the Earth.
The time has come for the Mother’s ascension. Her electromagnetic frequency is rising. And with that, we are also ascending. It is time to align with the Mother again. The more we attune our lives with her energy, the more blissful the process will be. This is the most radical transformation of human existence. It is time to love Goddess Life again. She is our true savior.
Green Tara mantra: Oṃ Tāre Tuttāre Ture Svāhā
(Om Tare Tuttare Ture Svaha)
Tara, whose name means “star” or “she who ferries across,” is a Bodhisattva of compassion. In Tibetan, Tara is known as “Dölma” (Sgrol-ma), or “She Who Saves.” In particular she represents compassion in action, since she’s in the process of stepping from her lotus throne in order to help sentient beings.
This mantra (or at least most of it) has a literal meaning. Here are the meanings of the various parts of it:
The syllable Om has no conceptual meaning, and is a sound representing the potential for awakening that resides in all living beings. (You can read more about Om on the page discussing the Om shanti shanti shanti mantra.)
“Tare” is the vocative form of Tara, so it means “O Tara!” (The vocative form of a noun is where the person or thing is being addressed or called upon.)
“Tu” is an exclamation that can mean “Pray! I beg! I entreat!” and so “tuttare” means something like “I pray to you, O Tara,” “I entreat you, O Tara,” or “I beg you, O Tara.”
“Tura” is an adjective meaning “quick, willing, prompt.” As a noun, “tura would mean “swift one.” “Ture” would be the vocative form of the noun, and so “ture” would mean something like “O swift one!”
Svāhā means: “Hail!”, “Hail to!” or “May a blessing rest on!”
So the Green Tara mantra could be translated as “OM! O Tara! I entreat you, O Tara! O swift one! Hail!”
1. If you can think about what you want in your mind, and make that your dominant thought, youwill bring it into your life.
2. Through this most powerful law, your thoughts become things in your life.
3. As you think of yourself living in abundance, you are powerfully and consciously determining your life through the law of attraction.
4. The only reason why people do not have what they want is because they are thinking more about what they don’t want than what they do want.
5. The law of attraction is the law of creation. Quantum physicists tell us that the entire Universe emerged from thought!
6. What you are thinking now is creating your future life.
7. Your thoughts are seeds, and the harvest you reap will depend on the seeds you plant.
8. Whether you have been aware of your thoughts in the past or not, now you are becoming aware. Right now, with the knowledge of The Secret, you are waking up from a deep sleep and becoming aware!
9. Decide what you want to be, do, and have, think the thoughts of it, emit the frequency, and your vision will become your life.
10. The law of attraction is a law of nature. It is as impartial and impersonal as the law of gravity is.
11. Your feelings are your greatest tools to help you create your life.
12. Your thoughts determine your frequency, and your feelings tell you immediately what frequency you are on.
13. You can purposefully use your feelings to transmit an even more powerful frequency, by adding feeling to what you are wanting.
14. There is no greater power in the Universe than the power of love.
15. The feeling of love is the highest frequency you can emit.
16. There is a truth deep down inside of you that has been waiting for you to discover it, and that Truth is this: you deserve all good things life has to offer.
17. You get to choose what you want, but you must get clear about what you want.
18. Asking is the first step in the Creative Process, so make it a habit to ask.
19. You must believe that you have received. You must know that what you want is yours the moment you ask.
20. In the moment you ask, and believe and know you already have it in the unseen, the entire Universe shifts to bring it into the seen.
21. Claim the things you want by feeling and believing they are yours.
22. How it will happen, how the Universe will bring it to you, is not your concern or job. Allow the Universe to do it for you.
23. Ask once, believe you have received, and all you have to do to receive is feel good.
24. If you have an intuitive or instinctive feeling, follow it, and you will find that the Universe is magnetically moving you to receive what you asked for.
25. Remember that you are a magnet, attracting everything to you.
26. It is as easy to manifest one dollar as it is to manifest one million dollars.
27. Create your day in advance by thinking the way you want it to go, and you will create your life intentionally.
28. It is impossible to bring more into your life if you are feeling ungrateful about what you have.
29. When you give thanks as though you have already received what you want, you are emitting a powerful signal to the Universe.
30. The reason visualization is so powerful is because as you create pictures in your mind of seeing yourself with what it is you want, you are generating thoughts and feelings of having it now.
31. Everyone has the power to visualize.
32. To use the law of attraction to your advantage, make it a habitual way of being, not just a one-time event.
33. To attract money, you must focus on wealth.
34. The only reason any person does not have enough money is because they are blocking money from coming to them with their thoughts.
35. When you need money, it is a powerful feeling within you, and so of course through the law of attraction you will continue to attract needing money.
36. The shortcut to anything you want in your life is to BE and FEEL happy now!
37. Your wealth is waiting for you in the invisible, and to bring it into the visible, think wealth!
38. “I am a money magnet.”
39. “I love money and money loves me.”
40. Giving is a powerful action to bring more money into your life, because when you are giving you are saying, “I have plenty.”
41. Prosperity is your birthright, and you hold the key to more abundance – in every area of your life – than you can possibly imagine.
42. The key is your thoughts and feelings, and you have been holding the key in your hand all of your life.
43. When you do not treat yourself the way you want others to treat you, you can never change the way things are.
44. When you make feeling good a priority, that magnificent frequency will radiate and touch everyone close to you.
45. People are responsible for their own joy.
46. Focus only on things you love, feel love, and you will experience that love and joy coming back to you – multiplied!
47. Treat yourself with love and respect, and you will attract people who show you love and respect.
48. To make a relationship work, focus on what you appreciate about the other person, and not your complaints.
49. Healing through the mind can work harmoniously with medicine.
50. All stress begins with one negative thought.
51. Love and gratitude can part seas, move mountains, and create miracles.
52. Illness cannot exist in a body that has harmonious thoughts.
53. Start thinking happy thoughts and start being happy.
54. Just the simple process of letting go of negative thoughts will allow your natural state of health to emerge within you.
55. Laughter attracts joy, releases negativity, and leads to miraculous cures.
56. You have the ability to give so much to the world by emitting feelings of love and well-being, despite what is happening around you.
57. When you feel good you uplift your life, and you uplift the world.
58. You are the master of your life, and the Universe is answering your every command.
59. Your ability to think is unlimited, and so the things you can think into existence are unlimited.
60. When we open our minds to the unlimited creative power, we will call forth abundance and see and experience a whole new world.
61. There are no limits to what you can create for You, because your ability to think is unlimited!
62. The Universe offers all things to all people through the law of attraction.
63. You have the ability to choose what you want to experience.
64. When you are praising or blessing you are on the highest frequency of love.
65. Instead of focusing on the world’s problems, give your attention and energy to trust, love, abundance, education, and peace.
66. The law of attraction says like attracts like.
67. You are energy, and energy cannot be created or destroyed. Energy just changes form.
68. As you ask and feel and believe, you will receive.
69. When you emit the perfect frequency of what you want, the perfect people, circumstances, and events will be attracted to you and delivered!
70. When you say “I am,” the words that follow are summoning creation with a mighty force, because you are declaring it to be fact.
71. When you conceive something in your mind, know it is a fact, and that there can be no question about its manifestation.
72. You are a genius beyond description, so start telling yourself that and become aware of who you really are.
73. All your power is in your awareness of that power, and through holding that power in your consciousness.
74. The real secret of power is the consciousness of power.
75. Be aware of everything around you, because you are receiving the answers to your questions in every moment of the day.
76. To not love ourselves can keep what we want from us.
77. To attract the things we love we must transmit love, and those things will appear immediately.
78. We are all connected, and we are all One.
79. The Secret is within you.
80. The more you use the power within you, the more you will draw it to you.
81. The time to embrace your magnificence is now.
82. See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it.
83. The law of attraction is always working, whether you believe it or understand it or not.
84. Your thoughts become things.
85. The emotions are an incredible gift that we have to let us know what we’re thinking.
86. Our feelings are a feedback mechanism to us about whether we’re on track or not, whether we’re on course or off course.
87. Life can be absolutely phenomenal, and it should be, and it will be, when you start using The Secret.
88. You will attract everything that you require.
89. You can start with nothing, and out of nothing and out of no way, a way will be made.
90. Asking the universe what you want is your opportunity to get clear about what you want.
91. Receiving involves feeling the way you feel once your desire has manifested.
92. When you want to change your circumstances, you must first change your thinking.
93. Gratitude is absolutely the way to bring more into your life.
94. The daily practice of gratitude is one of the conduits by which your wealth will come to you.
95. When you visualize then you materialize.
96. Expectation is a powerful attractive force.
97. Success comes from within, not from without.
98. Your joy lies within you.
99. The Universe is a masterpiece of abundance.
100. You can change your life and you can heal yourself.
History has talked about the Mer-Ka-Ba mostly as the vehicle that allows a person to ascend or descend into the higher or lower worlds. But actually the Mer-Ka-Ba is much more than just a vehicle of ascension. It can be, really, anything — since it is the primal pattern that created all things and all universes, both visible and invisible (see The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life, volumes I & II).
In the Bible there is reference to Ezekiel and the wheels by which Ezekiel ascended into heaven. This was the Mer-ka-Ba.
In the Torah, there is reference to the Merkavah (as it is spelled in Hebrew) which has two different meanings: One meaning is ”chariot,” which is a vehicle; the other is the ”Throne of God.” When the two definitions are combined, the true meaning comes to life.
In Ancient Egypt, this primal pattern was called the Mer-Ka-Ba. It was actually three words, not one. Mer meant a kind of light that rotated within itself. Ka meant spirit, in this case referring to the human spirit. And Ba meant the human body — though it also could mean the concept of Reality that spirit holds. And so the entire word in ancient Egypt referred to a rotating light that would take the spirit and the body from one world into another.
I once spent a couple of hours with Credo Mutwa, the spiritual leader of the Zulu tribe in Africa. He explained to me that Merkaba (one word) was a Zulu word meaning a space/time/dimension vehicle. He told me that according to Zulu legend his entire tribe had come from another dimension here to Earth using the Merkaba.
In the modern world there are teachers worldwide — and I am one of them — who are helping people remember the Mer-Ka-Ba. Thus begin a process in consciousness that will eventually translate us from the third-dimensional world into the next higher one through what is being called ”ascension.”
Ascension involves a process where the human body is transformed into light and translated by an incredible birth into a new world. It is achieved through a meditation that requires the mind, heart, body, and spirit to completely integrate in one pattern of light and transcend the human limitations of this reality.
This concept of the Mer-Ka-Ba as an ascension vehicle is not new. It is very, very old.
What actually is the Mer-Ka-Ba? Technically, it is an electro-magnetic field sitting at about four degrees Kelvin, found primarily within the microwave range — at least in the third dimension — that is entirely geometric in nature. Specifically, the geometry used is called ”Sacred Geometry,” as this particular geometry is found in the creation patterns of all things in Creation.
The Mer-Ka-Ba field is extremely complex, involving the five Platonic solids and other sacred polyhedrons. It is believed to extend through all possible dimensional and parallel universes, and can possibly change its nature from electro-magnetic to whatever is appropriate.
The blueprint of the Mer-Ka-Ba is found throughout nature, such as in this photo of a galaxy.
One of the functions of the Mer-Ka-Ba, as we said, is to act as the vehicle to take the spirit and the body into the next world. However, this function — and most of the other possibilities — is impossible to obtain until something changes within the person. Sombrero galaxyThe Mer-Ka-Ba is situated around the human body like a three-dimensional geometric web that is dormant and nonfunctional, waiting for the right moment. When the spirit that inhabits the body remembers that it is there and begins to change certain aspects of itself, an incredible transformation begins to grow.
It was believed in ancient times, and even written about by the Hebrews, that the Merkavah could be turned on by certain principles in meditation. This involves breathing changes, and mind, heart, and body changes that alter the way a person perceives the Reality. From my perspective, it is the beginning of ”Enlightenment.”
And yet it is clear that the Mer-Ka-Ba can also be ”activated,” as the New Agers say, by other methods beside the male-style instructions using the breathing changes mentioned above. It can also become functional through methods that are purely female. Through the true living of qualities such as love, faith, trust, truth, and compassion, the Mer-Ka-Ba can spontaneously become alive. In other words, very pure human character can translate into a living Mer-Ka-Ba field around the person, even if that person doesn’t initially know it is there.
And yes, absolutely, the Mer-Ka-Ba is alive. It is a living field, not a purely mechanical field of energy. Because it is a living field, it responds to human thought and feeling, which is the way to connect to the field. So the ”computer” that guides the Mer-Ka-Ba is the human mind and heart. The possibilities are endless.
At a certain and specific moment (not necessarily in this lifetime), a person’s Mer-Ka-Ba field can become alive. When this happens, an electro-magnetic change occurs which results in a disc of energy that comes out from a tiny place near the base of the spine and quickly expands to about 27 to 30 feet in radius around the body. This disc can easily be perceived by scientific means, and if the United States Airforce is correct it can be put up on their computer screens via satellite. In other words, the military can see people who activate their Mer-Ka-Bas, and watch as they move around the surface of the Earth.
Since the number of people who have done this is now in the millions, it is a fairly common sight now. It is the enormous magnetic burst that results from the disc expanding that brings attention to itself. This can easily be made invisible by people who activate their Mer-ka-Bas, if they so desire.
The knowledge of the Mer-Ka-Ba is well known by most of the more powerful governments of the world. I am certain that our government used the Mer-Ka-Ba in the 1943 Philadelphia Experiment and the 1983 Montoc Experiments — in their mind-control experiments and dimensional explorations, and in controlling weather. And I am equally certain that Russia is using the Mer-Ka-Ba in their spy programs and defense systems.
But regardless of government experimentation, Mother Earth, the human race, and we as individuals can profit from this understanding and knowledge. The remembering of the Mer-Ka-Ba is unfolding all over the world. From my point of view, this unfoldment is all part of the evolving cosmic DNA. The Mer-Ka-Ba will be remembered now because this is the time to remember.
Yes, I believe, as did almost all the ancient civilizations, that there are specific moments in the history of mankind where great jumps in human understanding take place, as in the ancient Sumerian, Egyptian, and Indus Valley civilizations.
I truly feel that we have arrived at another one of these grand moments of human history where brilliant light expands around the world, and another huge leap in human consciousness appears. And, my friends, I truly believe, from my own personal experience, that the Mer-Ka-Ba is a doorway or a dimensional window into a higher level of consciousness that could be the catalyst for this great change called ascension.
So, to close, I will say again: Your character is the key to your ascension. Regardless of who you are at this moment, good or bad, you can change your character. Like losing weight, it is completely within your control if you focus.
In changing yourself, your Mer-Ka-Ba can become alive. And once it is alive, everything is possible.
Blessed are the peacemakers : for they shall be called the children of God. (Matthew 5:9)
They are the real peacemakers who generate peace from their devotional practice of daily meditation. Peace is the first manifestation of God’s response in meditation. Those who know God as Peace in the inner temple of silence, and who worship that Peace-God therein, are by this relationship of divine communion His true children.
Having felt the nature of God as inner peace, devotees want the Peace-God to be always manifest in their home, in the neighborhood, in the nation, among all nationalities and races. Anyone who brings peace to an inharmonious family has established God there. Anyone who removes the misunderstanding between souls has united them in God’s peace. Anyone who, forsaking national greed and selfishness, works to create peace amidst warring nations, is establishing God in the heart of those nations. The initiators and facilitators of peace manifest the unifying Christ-love that identifies a soul as a child of God.
“Son of God” consciousness makes one feel love for all beings. Those who are God’s true children cannot feel any difference between an Indian, American, or any other nationality or race. For a little while immortal souls are garbed in white, black, brown, red, or olive-colored bodies. Are people looked upon as variously foreign when they wear different colored clothes? No matter what one’s nationality or the color of his body, all of God’s children are souls. The Father recognizes no man-made designation; He loves all, and His children must learn to live in that same consciousness. When man confines his identity to his clannish human nature, it gives rise to unending evils and the specter of war.
Human beings have been given potentially limitless power, to prove that they are indeed the children of God. In such technologies as the atomic bomb we see that unless man uses his powers rightly, he will destroy himself. The Lord could incinerate this earth in a second if He lost patience with His erring children, be He doesn’t. And as He would never misuse His omnipotence, so we, being made in His image, must also behave like gods and conquer hearts with the power of love, or humanity as we know it will surely perish. Man’s power to make war is increasing; so must his ability to make peace. The best deterrent against the threat of war is brotherhood, the realization that as God’s children we are one family.
Anyone who stirs up strife among brother nations under the guise of patriotism is a traitor to his divine family – a faithless child of God. Anyone who keeps family members, neighbor, or friends fighting through fostering falsehoods and gossip, or who is in any way a maker of disturbance, is a desecrator of God’s temple of harmony.
Christ and the great ones have given the recipe for peace within and among individuals and nations. How long man has lived in the darkness of misunderstanding and ignorance of those ideals. The true Christ-method of living can banish human conflicts and the horror of war and bring about peace and understanding on earth; all prejudices and enmities must fall away. That is the challenge placed before those who would be the peacemakers of God.
-The Second Coming of Christ by Paramhansa Yogananda
(Read the entire chapter for the complete commentary of the entire Beatitudes of Christ)
1. Feel Good Now (sweet spot)
2. Define your dream / what you want
3. Have a burning desire for it.
4. High belief that you can have it & you deserve it (the how doesn’t matter, the universe will move mountains to bring it to me, beyond my imagination, beyond the radar screen).
5. Focus & believe you’ll receive it (don’t think about how, it has to work because it’s the law of attraction, shifting things, bringing people & situations in my life making it happen)
6. Picture it, feel it, hear it, add myself to the picture, smell it, taste it, emotions being there, imagine I already have it & how good it feels
7. Ask and you shall receive (Ask Believe Receive)
8. Use breathing technique with 3rd eye and send out to the Universe
9. Ritual/song : create a ritual or song to emphasize and energize your desire.
10. Use of Affirmations :
• Whatever the mind of man can conceive & believe, it can achieve.
• Who feels it knows it, I am Wealthy beyond my imagination.
• I have large amounts of money constantly coming to me.
• Money is Energy
• I love Money, Money loves me.
• I Feel Good Now & it keeps getting better!
1. Whatever may be said in praise of poverty, the fact remains that it is not possible to live a really complete or successful life unless one is rich.
2. The purpose of Nature is the advancement and unfoldment of life.
3. Success in life is becoming what you want to be.
4. Wherever there is unexpressed possibility, or function not performed, there is unsatisfied desire.
5. Desire is possibility seeking expression, or function seeking performance.
6. No man is kept poor because opportunity has been taken away from him.
7. Nature is an inexhaustible storehouse of riches; the supply will never run short.
8. Nature is formed for the advancement of life; its impelling motive is the increase of life.
9. Thought is the only power which can produce tangible riches . . .
10. A man’s way of doing things is the direct result of the way he thinks about things.
11. To think according to appearance is easy; to think truth regardless of appearances is laborious, and requires the expenditure of more power than any other work man is called upon to perform.
12. There is no labor from which most people shrink as they do from that of sustained and consecutive thought; it is the hardest work in the world.
13. By thought, the thing you want is brought to you. By action, you receive it.
14. The grateful mind is constantly fixed upon the best. Therefore it tends to become the best. It takes the form or character of the best, and will receive the best.
15. Many people who order their lives rightly, in all other ways are kept in poverty by their lack of gratitude.
16. There is no labor from which most people shrink as they do from that of sustained and consecutive thought; it is the hardest work in the world.
17. Desire is the effort of the unexpressed possibility within, seeking expression without through your actions.
18. The desire for riches is simply the capacity for larger life seeking fulfillment; every desire is the effort of an unexpressed possibility to come into action.
19. It is the desire of God that you should get rich.
20. The universe desires you to have everything you want to have.
21. God wants that you should make the most of yourself, for yourself, and for others; and you can help others more by making the most of yourself than in any other way.
22. You must get rid of the thought of competition. You are to create, not to compete for what is already created.
23. You must never think for a moment that the supply is limited.
24. The desire you feel for riches is the Infinite seeking to express Himself in you.
25. The whole process of mental adjustment and atonement can be summed up in one word, gratitude.
26. Many people who order their lives rightly in all other ways are kept in poverty by their lack of gratitude.
27. It is easy to understand that the nearer we live to the source of wealth, the more wealth we shall receive.
28. The more gratefully we fix our minds on the Supreme when good things come to us, the more good things we will receive.
29. Gratitude will lead your mind out along the ways by which things come.
30. There is a Law of Gratitude, and it is absolutely necessary that you should observe the law, if you are to get the results you seek.
31. Without gratitude you cannot long keep from dissatisfied thought regarding things as they are.
32. To permit your mind to dwell upon the inferior is to become inferior and to surround yourself with inferior things.
33. To fix your attention on the best is to surround yourself with the best, and to become the best.
34. The Creative Power within us makes us into the image of that to which we give our attention.
35. The grateful mind is constantly fixed upon the best; therefore it tends to become the best.
36. The grateful mind continually expects good things, and expectation becomes faith.
37. You must form a clear and definite mental picture of what you want; you cannot transmit an idea unless you have it yourself.
38. You can never get rich, or start the creative power into action, by sending out unformed longings and vague desires.
39. All you need is to know what you want, and to want it badly enough so that it will stay in your thoughts.
40. The more clear and definite you make your picture then, and the more you dwell upon it, bringing out all its delightful details, the stronger your desire will be.
41. The man who can sincerely thank God for the things which as yet he owns only in imagination, has real faith.
42. It is faith and purpose in the use of the imagination which make the difference between the scientist and the dreamer.
43. Hold to the FAITH that the imaginary is being realized, and to the PURPOSE to realize it.
44. Think and speak of all the things you have asked for in terms of actual present ownership.
45. The science of getting rich does not require you to apply power or force to any other person, in any way whatsoever.
46. To get rich, you need only to use your will power upon yourself.
47. It is by your will that you determine upon what things your attention shall be fixed.
48. Get rich; that is the best way you can help the poor.
49. People must be taught to become rich by creation, not by competition.
50. The purpose of life for man is growth, just as the purpose of life for trees and plants is growth. Trees and plants grow automatically and along fixed lines; man can grow as he will. Trees and plants can only develop certain possibilities and characteristics; man can develop any power which is or has been shown by any person anywhere.
Your beliefs create the world you live in and experience. If you wish to make any lasting change to a habit, pattern, repeating experience and so on, you do it at the fundamental level, at the level of belief. Affirmations are a great way, one way, to change beliefs.
“Your beliefs form your reality, your body and its condition, your personal relationships, your environment, and en masse your civilization and your world.”
In the creation of wealth, you require to ensure that you are clear and positive (allowing, not resisting and negating) in four key areas of wealth:
1. Earning (receiving)
2. Spending (giving)
These are the four corners of wealth. The first two function like breathing, like your body’s circulation system, or even like the weather pattern. In other words, money, just like breath and the rest of life, moves in cycles. In and out. Giving/receiving or earning/spending are two sides of the same coin. They both need to be healthy. Without circulation, the system dies.
The remaining two are what allows for growth in wealth. Saving represents many things. For one, it represents the fact that you value your future enough to save for it; you feel you have a future worth saving for. It also represents paying yourself first, valuing yourself. Instead of spending all the money you earn and leaving nothing for yourself, you spend some and keep some for yourself. By the way, you are not saving to buy consumables like a TV or a trip in future. No. You are saving to use that money to invest in yourself, and to have it make money for you. And this is where the final corner, investing, comes in. You invest so that the money you earned, at least part of it, is not forever lost in a spending spree. Instead, it remains with you and works on its own, without your further effort, to make more money for you. In other words, you work for the money (earn) and then stop, after which you allow the money to work for you and give you much more than you produced in the first place. That is the point of investing – having the money work for you and produce more of it than was originally, without you having to spend more effort. Investing is similar to nature’s principle of creating more of itself effortlessly. Without this last step, it is very hard to become wealthy
Remember: Invest wisely
Here are sample affirmations gathered for you from various sources (affirmations partly gathered from You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay and Rebirthing in the New Age by Leonard Orr and Sondra Ray). As you do the affirmations, notice how you feel about them. Then follow these feelings freely without resisting or manipulating them and see where they lead you (they will always lead you to the beliefs behind them).
1. My income is constantly increasing
2. I enjoy earning.
3. I deserve to be wealthy.
4. My job/business is one of the pipelines through which I tap the infinite wealth of the universe for my own desires.
5. My personal connection to Infinite Being and Infinite Intelligence is enough to yield a huge personal fortune.
6. People enjoy paying me for what I enjoy doing the most.
7. Life always holds out as much goodness as I am willing to accept.
8. I am enjoying creating value for the people that give me money.
9. I have the right to give myself permission to become wealthy or do anything that I want.
10. Each year, my money increases faster than I spend it.
11. It takes less effort to be wealthy than it does to keep out the universal supply.
12. Life rewards me with abundance.
13. I deserve to be wealthy, rich, prosperous and affluent.
14. I enjoy expressing my abundance.
15. I don’t have to work to get money.
1. I spend money wisely.
2. I always have more money than I need.
3. I bless all my bills with love.
4. I pay all my bills on time easily.
5. I enjoy spending.
6. My income now exceeds my expenses.
7. Every dollar I spend comes back multiplied.
8. The more willing I am to enrich others, the more willing others are to enrich me.
9. I now have a positive personal cash flow.
1. I am worthy of having money in the bank.
2. I am financially independent and solvent.
3. I enjoy saving.
4. A part of all that I earn is mine to keep.
1. I enjoy investing.
2. I find investing to be relaxing, easy and safe.
3. My income increases every day whether I am working, sleeping or playing.
4. All my investments are profitable.
5. I don’t have to work to get money.
6. Part of all my profits goes into permanent wealth creation, capital and reserves.
You have many beliefs about money. Many of those beliefs are transparent to you (you do not consciously know you have them) and so they work behind the scenes producing results that seem to come from some external source (thus the idea of being a helpless victim of circumstances or chance). But you can bring them out of transparency and even change them. You can also discover your beliefs by asking yourself questions like:
– What did I learn about money as a child?
– What is my biggest fear about money?
– How did my family handle money?
– How do I handle money?
– Do I feel worthy of having and enjoying money?
– What do I criticize and praise myself for regarding money?
By Jahn Hooks aka Illuminati Congo
Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you got lots of VALUE from this post! Questions or Comments always welcome!! Thank you!
Ps. Get Access Now to my FREE Ebook! How I use the Law of Attraction to travel the world and live my dreams!!
Backstory: We wrote and released this song over 11 years ago.. it became and continues to be one of our fans and friends favorites. Recently, B-Still and I were together in Bloomington, Indiana where we met and originally wrote and recorded the song.. and decided to shoot a video for our underground classic. We selected several spiritual destinations in “Btown” and Gabriel Lantz shot the footage. Yamily Creative Company edited the video and Chip Reardin, the original producer of the song, Re-Mastered the track as well. Enjoy! Namaste!
I am the One with Many Faces & Many Many Names,
God & Goddess in the hearts that flame,
The rain, the sun, the stars and the moon,
The earth and universe, the song and the tune.
(Verse 1 – Sakshi Zion)
I Am That I Am, the light, shining bright tonight
Like the fire of Yahweh before Moses at Sinai
The burning bush, Ganja, Holy Marijuana
There’s a natural mystic blowing thru the air, Oh Jah
Heartbeats of freedom, Buddha, Bodhisattva Zen,
I’mma climbin Jacob’s ladder to the highest heaven,
to the palace within, I sip the chalice again,
on my flyin carpet Iyah soar Himalayan Mountains
(Verse 2 – B-Still)
They call me Buddha when they know that money isn’t true worth,
they call me the Great Spirit when they can feel me from the earth,
they call me Apollo when they follow me to the west,
call me Jesus in the Middle East, that’s where you know me best,
call me the effect of drugs, when they only feel me shroomin,
call me their soulmate when they see me in a human,
call me the Self of all things when you see things clearly..
It don’t matter what you call me, as long as you can hear me.
(Verse 3 – Sakshi Zion)
I am the one in Kailash, where I smoke ganja
With my coiled dreadlocks dat dem call Jata
They call me Shiva, in Meditation,
I have been that I Am from Creation,
to the zenith of the One, all my relations,
Aho Mitakyasin to all the nations
They call me Krishna Kokopeli with the magic flute
The Kabbalic Tree of Life, with everlasting fruits
They call me Bacchus, Dionysus, got the wine of bliss,
intoxicated circle dance with the flower goddesses,
they call me Isis, Mother Mary, the Magdalene,
the Queen, Triple Goddess, Gaia Earth so Green,
they call me Allah, the Great and Powerful Source,
Kundalini Shakti coiling serpent force,
they call me Rastafari, the King of Kings
Bhakti Yoga is the path, see me dance and sing ahhh
(Chorus & instrumental solo)
(Verse 4 – B-Still)
If I came as a blind man, would you hold my hand?
If I came as animal, would you protect my land?
If I came as the tree, would you cut me down?
And if I came as the rain, would you thank me now?
I come in Rainbows, not jus one single color
So when I come in another race, will you still see me as your brother?
If I said it was you, would you stop searching for me?
I’m what you close your eyes and feel, not what you think you see
They call me 99 names cause you can only describe me,
said I had 1000 yes, Infinity you’ll find me,
call me Keeli-Ana-Kulu-Kulu if you a Zulu
Under the Bodhi tree, like the Buddha I school you
(Verse 5 – Sakshi Zion)
I Am the Omkar, The Primordial Sound
Look Around, I Surround, You’re on Holy Ground
They call me Shanti, Shalom, Pax & Peace
Zion Temple of Love, I Am the High Priest
Emmanuel, Melchizedek, Avilokateshwar
Medicine Buddha and the Green Tara
I Am the whisper of the wind and the ocean’s wave
Jah Redemption call, knowledge of Self that saves
Yeshua Kristos, Haile Selassie I
I Am the Way, the Truth, the Life.
Today I was doing my daily reading, a commitment I made when I joined the Inner Circle. The idea is to encourage reading daily to learn and be inspired. One of my mentors within the Inner Circle said something which is quite profound.
“Daily Disciplines Create Empires”
Today, I read in the Book of Matthew, Chapter 25 which has some deep parables within. Yeshua gives a lesson on the Law of Attraction and reveals a profound Secret in attracting more Abundance into your life. To give and receive in the right state of mind is the key.
“For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will have an abundance. But from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away.”
Yeshua is explaining that when you are given anything at all in life and you give and share of it, you will continually be given more and you will have abundance, but if you choose to withhold and hide what you have thinking that you don’t have enough to share and give, that you are somehow lacking, you will repel abundance from you and continually create more situations of lack in your life.
Read the Parable of the Bags of Gold to overstand further how this state of mind and being is manifested in relation to money and abundance.
The Parable of the Bags of Gold – Matthew 25:14-28
14 “Again, it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted his wealth to them. 15 To one he gave five bags of gold, to another two bags, and to another one bag, each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey. 16 The man who had received five bags of gold went at once and put his money to work and gained five bags more. 17 So also, the one with two bags of gold gained two more. 18 But the man who had received one bag went off, dug a hole in the ground and hid his master’s money.
19 “After a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them. 20 The man who had received five bags of gold brought the other five. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with five bags of gold. See, I have gained five more.’
21 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’
22 “The man with two bags of gold also came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with two bags of gold; see, I have gained two more.’
23 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’
24 “Then the man who had received one bag of gold came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 So I was afraid and went out and hid your gold in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.’
26 “His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed? 27 Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest.
28 “‘So take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags. 29 For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 30 And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’
Yeshua gives a goldmine of wisdom in this parable! We are given these golden opportunities everyday to choose how we will invest our time, energy, and money. One can take action to transform their life by changing their thoughts and words.
How do you view money? Do you love it or hate it? Do you attract money or repel it?
A mentor of mine shared a priceless gem with me recently, when he said:
“The Life you want also wants you!”
Another powerful parable within Matthew 25 is The Parable of the Sheep and Goats. Here Yeshua teaches that to truly inherit the Kingdom of Heaven one must treat others as they treat themselves, a parable which further expounds upon one of the ten commandments which is:
“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”
Yeshua is saying in the parable, by giving to those in need is giving to Christ directly. And by neglecting to give to those in need, is neglecting to care for Christ. And, if you do nothing else for Christ, at the very least give unto those that are in need.
The Sheep and the Goats
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
And Keep In Mind, That Giving To Others Only Increases Your Own Abundance!
If you enjoyed this post, Please “Share, Like & Comment” Thank you!
Peace and Blessings.