Mother Nature is a conscious, sentient Being. She is our Cosmic Mother. She has many names. Some call her Green Tara. Our modern civilizations lost respect for the Mother Creator. Our disconnect from Divine Mother was our true fall from grace. Now, in order to heal our own lives, we need to reconnect with Mother Nature.
Earth Healers and Guardians are stepping up to their most important mission to restore the sacred relationship with the Earth.
The time has come for the Mother’s ascension. Her electromagnetic frequency is rising. And with that, we are also ascending. It is time to align with the Mother again. The more we attune our lives with her energy, the more blissful the process will be. This is the most radical transformation of human existence. It is time to love Goddess Life again. She is our true savior.
Tara, whose name means “star” or “she who ferries across,” is a Bodhisattva of compassion. In Tibetan, Tara is known as “Dölma” (Sgrol-ma), or “She Who Saves.” In particular she represents compassion in action, since she’s in the process of stepping from her lotus throne in order to help sentient beings.
This mantra (or at least most of it) has a literal meaning. Here are the meanings of the various parts of it:
The syllable Om has no conceptual meaning, and is a sound representing the potential for awakening that resides in all living beings. (You can read more about Om on the page discussing the Om shanti shanti shanti mantra.)
“Tare” is the vocative form of Tara, so it means “O Tara!” (The vocative form of a noun is where the person or thing is being addressed or called upon.)
“Tu” is an exclamation that can mean “Pray! I beg! I entreat!” and so “tuttare” means something like “I pray to you, O Tara,” “I entreat you, O Tara,” or “I beg you, O Tara.”
“Tura” is an adjective meaning “quick, willing, prompt.” As a noun, “tura would mean “swift one.” “Ture” would be the vocative form of the noun, and so “ture” would mean something like “O swift one!” Svāhā means: “Hail!”, “Hail to!” or “May a blessing rest on!”
So the Green Tara mantra could be translated as “OM! O Tara! I entreat you, O Tara! O swift one! Hail!”
1. Whatever may be said in praise of poverty, the fact remains that it is not possible to live a really complete or successful life unless one is rich.
2. The purpose of Nature is the advancement and unfoldment of life.
3. Success in life is becoming what you want to be.
4. Wherever there is unexpressed possibility, or function not performed, there is unsatisfied desire.
5. Desire is possibility seeking expression, or function seeking performance.
6. No man is kept poor because opportunity has been taken away from him.
7. Nature is an inexhaustible storehouse of riches; the supply will never run short.
8. Nature is formed for the advancement of life; its impelling motive is the increase of life.
9. Thought is the only power which can produce tangible riches . . .
10. A man’s way of doing things is the direct result of the way he thinks about things.
11. To think according to appearance is easy; to think truth regardless of appearances is laborious, and requires the expenditure of more power than any other work man is called upon to perform.
12. There is no labor from which most people shrink as they do from that of sustained and consecutive thought; it is the hardest work in the world.
13. By thought, the thing you want is brought to you. By action, you receive it.
14. The grateful mind is constantly fixed upon the best. Therefore it tends to become the best. It takes the form or character of the best, and will receive the best.
15. Many people who order their lives rightly, in all other ways are kept in poverty by their lack of gratitude.
16. There is no labor from which most people shrink as they do from that of sustained and consecutive thought; it is the hardest work in the world.
17. Desire is the effort of the unexpressed possibility within, seeking expression without through your actions.
18. The desire for riches is simply the capacity for larger life seeking fulfillment; every desire is the effort of an unexpressed possibility to come into action.
19. It is the desire of God that you should get rich.
20. The universe desires you to have everything you want to have.
21. God wants that you should make the most of yourself, for yourself, and for others; and you can help others more by making the most of yourself than in any other way.
22. You must get rid of the thought of competition. You are to create, not to compete for what is already created.
23. You must never think for a moment that the supply is limited.
24. The desire you feel for riches is the Infinite seeking to express Himself in you.
25. The whole process of mental adjustment and atonement can be summed up in one word, gratitude.
26. Many people who order their lives rightly in all other ways are kept in poverty by their lack of gratitude.
27. It is easy to understand that the nearer we live to the source of wealth, the more wealth we shall receive.
28. The more gratefully we fix our minds on the Supreme when good things come to us, the more good things we will receive.
29. Gratitude will lead your mind out along the ways by which things come.
30. There is a Law of Gratitude, and it is absolutely necessary that you should observe the law, if you are to get the results you seek.
31. Without gratitude you cannot long keep from dissatisfied thought regarding things as they are.
32. To permit your mind to dwell upon the inferior is to become inferior and to surround yourself with inferior things.
33. To fix your attention on the best is to surround yourself with the best, and to become the best.
34. The Creative Power within us makes us into the image of that to which we give our attention.
35. The grateful mind is constantly fixed upon the best; therefore it tends to become the best.
36. The grateful mind continually expects good things, and expectation becomes faith.
37. You must form a clear and definite mental picture of what you want; you cannot transmit an idea unless you have it yourself.
38. You can never get rich, or start the creative power into action, by sending out unformed longings and vague desires.
39. All you need is to know what you want, and to want it badly enough so that it will stay in your thoughts.
40. The more clear and definite you make your picture then, and the more you dwell upon it, bringing out all its delightful details, the stronger your desire will be.
41. The man who can sincerely thank God for the things which as yet he owns only in imagination, has real faith.
42. It is faith and purpose in the use of the imagination which make the difference between the scientist and the dreamer.
43. Hold to the FAITH that the imaginary is being realized, and to the PURPOSE to realize it.
44. Think and speak of all the things you have asked for in terms of actual present ownership.
45. The science of getting rich does not require you to apply power or force to any other person, in any way whatsoever.
46. To get rich, you need only to use your will power upon yourself.
47. It is by your will that you determine upon what things your attention shall be fixed.
48. Get rich; that is the best way you can help the poor.
49. People must be taught to become rich by creation, not by competition.
50. The purpose of life for man is growth, just as the purpose of life for trees and plants is growth. Trees and plants grow automatically and along fixed lines; man can grow as he will. Trees and plants can only develop certain possibilities and characteristics; man can develop any power which is or has been shown by any person anywhere.
Your beliefs create the world you live in and experience. If you wish to make any lasting change to a habit, pattern, repeating experience and so on, you do it at the fundamental level, at the level of belief. Affirmations are a great way, one way, to change beliefs.
“Your beliefs form your reality, your body and its condition, your personal relationships, your environment, and en masse your civilization and your world.”
In the creation of wealth, you require to ensure that you are clear and positive (allowing, not resisting and negating) in four key areas of wealth:
1. Earning (receiving)
2. Spending (giving)
These are the four corners of wealth. The first two function like breathing, like your body’s circulation system, or even like the weather pattern. In other words, money, just like breath and the rest of life, moves in cycles. In and out. Giving/receiving or earning/spending are two sides of the same coin. They both need to be healthy. Without circulation, the system dies.
The remaining two are what allows for growth in wealth. Saving represents many things. For one, it represents the fact that you value your future enough to save for it; you feel you have a future worth saving for. It also represents paying yourself first, valuing yourself. Instead of spending all the money you earn and leaving nothing for yourself, you spend some and keep some for yourself. By the way, you are not saving to buy consumables like a TV or a trip in future. No. You are saving to use that money to invest in yourself, and to have it make money for you. And this is where the final corner, investing, comes in. You invest so that the money you earned, at least part of it, is not forever lost in a spending spree. Instead, it remains with you and works on its own, without your further effort, to make more money for you. In other words, you work for the money (earn) and then stop, after which you allow the money to work for you and give you much more than you produced in the first place. That is the point of investing – having the money work for you and produce more of it than was originally, without you having to spend more effort. Investing is similar to nature’s principle of creating more of itself effortlessly. Without this last step, it is very hard to become wealthy
Remember: Invest wisely
Here are sample affirmations gathered for you from various sources (affirmations partly gathered from You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay and Rebirthing in the New Age by Leonard Orr and Sondra Ray). As you do the affirmations, notice how you feel about them. Then follow these feelings freely without resisting or manipulating them and see where they lead you (they will always lead you to the beliefs behind them).
1. My income is constantly increasing
2. I enjoy earning.
3. I deserve to be wealthy.
4. My job/business is one of the pipelines through which I tap the infinite wealth of the universe for my own desires.
5. My personal connection to Infinite Being and Infinite Intelligence is enough to yield a huge personal fortune.
6. People enjoy paying me for what I enjoy doing the most.
7. Life always holds out as much goodness as I am willing to accept.
8. I am enjoying creating value for the people that give me money.
9. I have the right to give myself permission to become wealthy or do anything that I want.
10. Each year, my money increases faster than I spend it.
11. It takes less effort to be wealthy than it does to keep out the universal supply.
12. Life rewards me with abundance.
13. I deserve to be wealthy, rich, prosperous and affluent.
14. I enjoy expressing my abundance.
15. I don’t have to work to get money.
1. I spend money wisely.
2. I always have more money than I need.
3. I bless all my bills with love.
4. I pay all my bills on time easily.
5. I enjoy spending.
6. My income now exceeds my expenses.
7. Every dollar I spend comes back multiplied.
8. The more willing I am to enrich others, the more willing others are to enrich me.
9. I now have a positive personal cash flow.
1. I am worthy of having money in the bank.
2. I am financially independent and solvent.
3. I enjoy saving.
4. A part of all that I earn is mine to keep.
1. I enjoy investing.
2. I find investing to be relaxing, easy and safe.
3. My income increases every day whether I am working, sleeping or playing.
4. All my investments are profitable.
5. I don’t have to work to get money.
6. Part of all my profits goes into permanent wealth creation, capital and reserves.
You have many beliefs about money. Many of those beliefs are transparent to you (you do not consciously know you have them) and so they work behind the scenes producing results that seem to come from some external source (thus the idea of being a helpless victim of circumstances or chance). But you can bring them out of transparency and even change them. You can also discover your beliefs by asking yourself questions like:
– What did I learn about money as a child?
– What is my biggest fear about money?
– How did my family handle money?
– How do I handle money?
– Do I feel worthy of having and enjoying money?
– What do I criticize and praise myself for regarding money?
By Jahn Hooks aka Illuminati Congo
Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you got lots of VALUE from this post! Questions or Comments always welcome!! Thank you!
Ps. Get Access Now to my FREE Ebook! How I use the Law of Attraction to travel the world and live my dreams!!
Today I was doing my daily reading, a commitment I made when I joined the Inner Circle. The idea is to encourage reading daily to learn and be inspired. One of my mentors within the Inner Circle said something which is quite profound.
“Daily Disciplines Create Empires”
Today, I read in the Book of Matthew, Chapter 25 which has some deep parables within. Yeshua gives a lesson on the Law of Attraction and reveals a profound Secret in attracting more Abundance into your life. To give and receive in the right state of mind is the key.
“For to everyone who has will more be given, and he will have an abundance. But from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away.”
Yeshua is explaining that when you are given anything at all in life and you give and share of it, you will continually be given more and you will have abundance, but if you choose to withhold and hide what you have thinking that you don’t have enough to share and give, that you are somehow lacking, you will repel abundance from you and continually create more situations of lack in your life.
Read the Parable of the Bags of Gold to overstand further how this state of mind and being is manifested in relation to money and abundance.
The Parable of the Bags of Gold – Matthew 25:14-28
14 “Again, it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted his wealth to them. 15 To one he gave five bags of gold, to another two bags, and to another one bag, each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey. 16 The man who had received five bags of gold went at once and put his money to work and gained five bags more. 17 So also, the one with two bags of gold gained two more. 18 But the man who had received one bag went off, dug a hole in the ground and hid his master’s money.
19 “After a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them. 20 The man who had received five bags of gold brought the other five. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with five bags of gold. See, I have gained five more.’
21 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’
22 “The man with two bags of gold also came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with two bags of gold; see, I have gained two more.’
23 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’
24 “Then the man who had received one bag of gold came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 So I was afraid and went out and hid your gold in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.’
26 “His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed? 27 Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest.
28 “‘So take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags. 29 For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them. 30 And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’
Yeshua gives a goldmine of wisdom in this parable! We are given these golden opportunities everyday to choose how we will invest our time, energy, and money. One can take action to transform their life by changing their thoughts and words.
How do you view money? Do you love it or hate it? Do you attract money or repel it?
A mentor of mine shared a priceless gem with me recently, when he said:
“The Life you want also wants you!”
Another powerful parable within Matthew 25 is The Parable of the Sheep and Goats. Here Yeshua teaches that to truly inherit the Kingdom of Heaven one must treat others as they treat themselves, a parable which further expounds upon one of the ten commandments which is:
“Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”
Yeshua is saying in the parable, by giving to those in need is giving to Christ directly. And by neglecting to give to those in need, is neglecting to care for Christ. And, if you do nothing else for Christ, at the very least give unto those that are in need.
The Sheep and the Goats
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’
40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’
44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’
45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’
46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
And Keep In Mind, That Giving To Others Only Increases Your Own Abundance!
If you enjoyed this post, Please “Share, Like & Comment” Thank you!
Myrtle Fillmore was brought up with the belief that she was an invalid and inherited tuberculosis. This belief caused her to struggle with her health and confidence most her entire young life. Myrtle and her husband Charles began studying different metaphysical teachings from various teachers. One evening in the spring of 1886, when Myrtle was desperately sick and they did not know where to turn, they went to a lecture by a man named Dr. E. B. Weeks who came to Kansas City. Weeks came to deliver a series of talks on a subject that was then being referred to by names such as, “New Thought,” “Christian Science,” and “Divine Science.” Dr. Weeks was sent to Kansas City from Chicago as a representative of the Illinois Metaphysical College, which had been founded shortly before by Emma Curtis Hopkins, a prominent New Thought teacher of the day. During the first lecture, Dr. Weeks made a statement that completely changed Myrtle’s life forever,
“I am a child of God and therefore I do not inherit sickness.”
This one affirmative statement changed her perspective on her life and she repeated this affirmation to herself countless times until she actually completely healed herself, her body, mind and spirit.
A few years later, Myrtle Fillmore wrote one of the most popular articles that have ever appeared in Unity magazine –the story of her healing.
I have made what seems to me a discovery. I was fearfully sick; I had all the ills of mind and body that I could bear. Medicine and doctors ceased to give me relief, and I was in despair when I found practical Christianity. I took it up and I was healed. I did most of the healing myself, because I wanted the understanding for future use. This is how I made what I call my discovery.
I was thinking about life. Life is everywhere –in worm and in man. “Then why does not the life in the worm make a body like man’s?” I asked. Then I thought, “The worm has not as much sense as man.” Ah! intelligence, as well as life, is needed to make a body. Here is the key to my discovery. Life has to be guided by intelligence in making all forms. The same law works in my own body. Life is simply a form of energy, and has to be guided and directed in man’s body by his intelligence. How do we communicate intelligence? By thinking and talking, of course. Then it flashed upon me that I might talk to the life in every part of my body and have it do just what I wanted. I began to teach my body and got marvelous results.
I told the life in my liver that it was not torpid or inert, but full of vigor and energy. I told the life in my stomach that it was not weak or inefficient, but energetic, strong, and intelligent. I told the life in my abdomen that it was no longer infested with ignorant thoughts or disease, put there by myself and by doctors, but that it was all athrill with the sweet, pure, wholesome energy of God. I told my limbs that they were active and strong. I told my eyes that they did not see of themselves but that they expressed the sight of Spirit, and that they were drawing on an unlimited source. I told them that they were young eyes, clear, bright eyes, because the light of God shone right through them. I told my heart that the pure love of Jesus Christ flowed in and out through its beatings and that all the world felt its joyous pulsation.
I went to all the life centers in my body and spoke words of Truth to them –words of strength and power. I asked their forgiveness for the foolish, ignorant course that I had pursued in the past, when I had condemned them and called them weak, inefficient, and diseased. I did not become discouraged at their being slow to wake up, but kept right on, both silently and aloud, declaring the words of Truth, until the organs responded. And neither did I forget to tell them that they were free, unlimited Spirit. I told them that they were not corruptible flesh, but centers of life and energy omnipresent.
Then I asked the Father to forgive me for taking His life into my organism and there using it so meanly. I promised Him that I would never, never again retard the free flow of that life through my mind and my body by any false word or thought; that I would always bless it and encourage it with true thoughts and words in its wise work of building up my body temple; that I would use all diligence and wisdom in telling it just what I wanted it to do.
I also saw that I was using the life of the Father in thinking thoughts and speaking words, and I became very watchful as to what I thought and said.
I did not let any worried or anxious thoughts into my mind and I stopped speaking gossipy, frivolous, petulant, angry words. I let a little prayer go up every hour that Jesus Christ would be with me and help me to think and speak only kind, loving, true words. I am sure that He is with me because I am so peaceful and happy now. . .
I want everybody to know about this beautiful, true law, and to use it. It is not a new discovery, but when you use it and get the fruits of health and harmony, it will seem new to you, and you will feel that it is your own discovery.
In two years, Myrtle Fillmore was no longer sick or invalid. Through her prayers she was made completely whole. After her own healing, many people came to know about it. Her neighbors who had known her as sick saw the change and were curious about how this miracle had taken place. People began to come to her for help.
Charles and Myrtle lived in a house on Wabash Avenue in Kansas City. One of the first people to come to her was an Irishman named Caskey who lived across the street. He was crippled and had to walk on crutches. It took him quite some time to finally comprehend the idea she was trying to convey to him. He didn’t believe it was possible that he could be healed. The two of them would discuss ideas and pray together; and then she would prompt him to put down his crutches and walk. He would say, “How do I know I can walk?” But again and again she would give him affirmative statements of prayer and have him repeat them with her. No matter how much he questioned and doubted, she knew that he could walk. One day, when she told him to put down his crutches and walk, that is exactly what he did. He laid his crutches down and walked across the room. The crippled condition completely disappeared.
Years later, Lowell Fillmore (son of Charles and Myrtle) was walking down a street when an express wagon drove up beside him and the driver jumped down from the seat. “Aren’t you Lowell Fillmore?” the man inquired, and he went on to say that he was Mr. Caskey, whom his mother had prayed with many years before.
Many others began to hear about this woman on Wabash Avenue whose prayers were able to bring about healing.
The Fillmore’s laundress had asthma. To her, too, Myrtle suggested prayer, and in a short time she was whole again.
One day a salesman came to the door. He was selling picture frames and molding. He had a suitcase filled with samples of frames to show. Myrtle was the kind of person who never turned people away. In a few moments, he was inside the house with all his samples spread out on the floor. Her son Lowell was there, and he crowded forward to see what the salesman had.
“This is my little boy,” said Mrs. Fillmore to the salesman.
“Well,” said the salesman, “my little boy will never see again.” This, of course, she immediately and vigorously denied. She told him of her own experience with prayer, and after a while he asked her if she would come to see his son who had advanced cataracts on both of his eyes.
When she first saw the boy, Myrtle Fillmore said his eyes looked as though they were covered with something like the white of an egg, but she was not dismayed by the others, helping him to realize that he was the beloved child of God, that God loved him, that God’s will for him was perfect sight.
The second time she went to see him, he had improved so much that he could come to the door and let her in. In a short time his eyes were completely healed.
Her fame spread beyond her own neighborhood. People from other parts of Kansas City and even from nearby towns started coming to ask for help. To all of them, she gave the same response: that they were God’s beloved children and His will for them was health, that the healing power of the Christ was in them and they too could have perfect wholeness by realizing this Truth.
In the meantime, her husband Charles Fillmore had come but slowly to accept what to his wife had been an instant and overwhelming revelation. Eventually he did come to fully embrace this new way of thinking and they both went on to the Founding of Unity.
Dr. David Klein is the Founder, Dean and Co-Director of the Vibrant Health & Wealth Academy. A Naturorthopathic Doctor, Dr. Klein received his Ph.D. in Natural Health and Healing and doctorate degree from the University of Natural Health. Dr. Klein also holds a Nutrition Educator certification from Bauman College, as well as a B.S. in Civil Engineering from Northeastern University. He worked 8 years in the field of environmental engineering, prior to beginning his career in the natural health field.
Dr. Klein has been a practitioner of the Natural Hygiene lifestyle since 1984 when he healed a debilitating eight-year bout of severe ulcerative colitis. Adopting a vegan, fruit-based, alkalizing diet of mostly raw foods, adhering to food combining principles, and applying the Natural Hygiene (Hygienic) drugless self-healing protocol, he rapidly healed, rebuilt his depleted body and went on to establish a high level of vibrant health. He has maintained a 100% rawfood diet since 1993, deriving 90% of his calories from fruit while averaging 95% alkalizing foods.
Since the late 1990s, Dr. Klein has been a leader in the rawfood health movement. He produced over 20 Raw Passion Seminars and Jamborees across the USA and three Rawstock Festivals in northern California. His Vibrance magazine was the world’s most widely read rawfood lifestyle periodical from 1996 – 2016.
After several years of employment in the field of environmental engineering, in 1982 Dr. Klein began working as a natural health counselor, educator, lecturer and writer in northern California. Since 1993 he has been the Director of the Colitis & Crohn’s Health Recovery Center, currently located on the Hawaiian island of Maui.
Dr. Klein has counseled thousands of people with a wide variety of conditions to vibrant health via his Vegan Healing Diet Plan™. His Self Healing Colitis & Crohn’s guidebook has been a world bestseller in its field.
Leading health seekers to vibrant health freedom is one of Dr. Klein’s greatest passions. He also enjoys exploring Maui’s natural beauty, eating its most exotic tropical fruits, jogging, swimming, yoga, playing guitar, and sharing in organic gardening with his wife Annette Davidsson.
This interview with Dr. David is jam-packed with valuable information and juicy stories of incredible healing and a life of contribution, and mass impact.
We talk about his debilitating illness which almost took his life and how a simple change of diet changed everything, healed his body and how this opened up a path and gift within him to share this message and healing lifestyle with the world.
We talk a range of subjects including the Natural Hygiene system and lifestyle, Fruitarianism, his mentors Dr. Herbert Shelton, Morris Krok, Dr. T.C. Fry, the ancient Essenes and the Essene Gospel of Peace, Shivapuri Baba the fruitarian Indian Yogi that lived to 137 years old, Dr. David’s healing work, books and travels, living in Maui and lots more!!
Success attracts success and failure attracts failure because of the law of harmonious attraction.
In physics, positives attract negatives and vice versa, but in human relationships the opposite is true. Negative people attract only other negative people, while positive thinkers attract like-minded individuals. You will find that when you begin to achieve success more successes will follow. This is the law of harmonious attraction. When riches begin to come your way, you’ll be amazed how quickly they accumulate. Train your mind to visualize yourself acquiring a specific amount of wealth or achieving a certain goal — whatever you most desire. Then use self-suggestion to persuade your subconscious mind that you can achieve your goal, and put your plan into action. When you use the tools that you have at your disposal to prepare yourself for success and visualize yourself as having already reached your objective, you can achieve any reasonable goal that you set for yourself.
Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you got lots of VALUE from this post! Questions or Comments always welcome!! Thank you!
Ps. Get Access Now to my FREE Ebook! How I use the Law of Attraction to travel the world and live my dreams!!
Life Coach, Entrepreneur, Social Media Expert, Musician, Yoga Teacher, World Traveler