To understand the significance of this quote, we must first recognize the powerful influence that forgiveness or lack thereof can have on our lives. Forgiveness is a complex and deeply personal process that involves letting go of anger, resentment, and the desire for revenge. It requires us to release the negative emotions tied to a transgression and move towards healing and reconciliation. By forgiving, we free ourselves from the burden of carrying emotional baggage and open up space for personal growth and positive change.
However, when we choose not to forgive, we unwittingly subject ourselves to a continuous cycle of bitterness and negativity. Holding onto grudges often leads to a preoccupation with the past, constantly reliving the hurt and pain inflicted upon us. This preoccupation can poison our outlook on life, permeating our thoughts, actions, and relationships. The energy spent on resentment limits our ability to experience joy, peace, and fulfillment.
Furthermore, the refusal to forgive can lead to a dangerous transformation within ourselves. As we allow anger and resentment to consume us, we risk adopting the very qualities and behaviors we despise in others. The negativity and hostility that accompany an unforgiving mindset can seep into our interactions with others, eroding relationships and breeding a toxic environment.
By becoming what we refuse to forgive, we may inadvertently perpetuate the cycle of hurt and harm. Our actions and attitudes are influenced by the unresolved pain within us, leading us to repeat the very patterns that caused us suffering in the first place. In this way, our refusal to forgive can bind us to the negative energy and perpetuate a cycle of harm that affects not only ourselves but also those around us.
It is important to acknowledge that forgiveness is not synonymous with condoning or forgetting the wrongdoing. It does not require us to minimize or overlook the impact of the transgression. Instead, forgiveness is an act of self-empowerment and liberation. It allows us to transcend the hurt and pain, reclaim our emotional well-being, and break free from the negative influence of the past.
Thanks for visiting my blog! To learn more about the Law of Attraction and to start your own journey with a team of like-minded and inspired Entrepreneurs, forging a way to make the world a better place for all, just like you…
The Law of Attraction, as described by Napoleon Hill, encompasses the belief that thoughts and beliefs have the power to shape an individual’s reality. Hill’s teachings emphasize the concept that whatever we focus our minds on, whether positive or negative, we attract into our lives.
One of Hill’s notable quotes on the Law of Attraction states, “Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve.” This encapsulates the idea that by cultivating a clear vision of our desires and wholeheartedly believing in their attainment, we create the necessary conditions for them to manifest in our lives. According to Hill, our thoughts act as a magnet, attracting corresponding experiences, circumstances, and opportunities.
Hill also highlights the importance of maintaining a positive mental attitude, stating, “Your mental attitude is the only thing you have complete and total control over.” This quote underscores the significance of cultivating a mindset of optimism and gratitude, as it sets the stage for the Law of Attraction to operate in our favor. By focusing on positive thoughts and emotions, we align ourselves with the positive forces of the universe, attracting positive outcomes.
Another essential aspect of the Law of Attraction, as outlined by Hill, is the power of visualization. He asserts, “Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action.” Hill suggests that by vividly imagining and visualizing our desired outcomes, we not only strengthen our belief in their achievement but also stimulate our subconscious mind to seek out opportunities and take inspired action towards their realization.
Moreover, Hill emphasizes the role of persistence and perseverance in utilizing the Law of Attraction effectively. He says, “Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.” This quote highlights the idea that setbacks and challenges can serve as opportunities for growth and ultimately lead us closer to our goals. By maintaining a resilient and determined attitude, we can overcome obstacles and stay aligned with our desired outcomes.
In summary, according to Napoleon Hill’s teachings, the Law of Attraction centers around the power of thoughts, beliefs, and visualization. By focusing on positive thinking, cultivating a strong belief in our desires, visualizing our goals, and persistently taking action, we can harness the forces of the universe to manifest our aspirations and create the life we desire.
Thanks for visiting my blog! To learn more about the Law of Attraction and to start your own journey with a team of like-minded and inspired Entrepreneurs, forging a way to make the world a better place for all, just like you…
The Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP) is a ceremonial magick ritual that was devised and used by the original Order of the Golden Dawn and has become a mainstay in modern occultism. It is considered a basic preliminary to any other magical work and is often memorized and practiced daily. The LBRP consists of three main parts, including the Qabalistic Cross, which is meant to construct an astral cross in the body of the magician, with points corresponding to sephiroth on the Tree of Life using the doxology of the Lord’s Prayer. The ritual can be performed with little to no special equipment or clothing, and the only magical tool required is a dagger, although the right index finger can be used instead.
“Know that if you are not intentionally guiding your life, life will guide you by default.” (Neville Goddard, ‘The Law and the Promise’)
This quote by the late author and spiritual teacher Neville Goddard encapsulates an important life lesson: that by actively taking charge of our lives, we can shape our destiny and take control of our future, instead of letting it be influenced by external forces. In this article, we will discuss the implications of this quote, explain how it can be applied to our lives to create positive change, and examine existing scholarly research on the concept of taking charge of one’s life and destiny.
The concept that we have the power to take charge of our lives is one we have seen throughout many forms of literature, philosophy, and psychology. From the ancient Stoic teachings of Epictetus to modern self-help books, the idea of individual responsibility, and taking control of our lives has been stressed by countless authors, thinkers, and experts. This quote by Goddard reiterates this very same concept: that we must be intentional in our actions and choices, or else life will guide us by default. This means, simply, that by making conscious decisions and striving toward a given outcome, we can shape our destiny instead of letting life define it for us.
So, how can we apply this quote to our own lives? The first step is to identify our goals and aspirations for the future, and then take positive, tangible steps to make them a reality. This may involve planning out our days and weeks, setting achievable tasks and goals, and then taking decisive action to accomplish them. It also involves reframing our thoughts and challenging self-limiting beliefs that may prevent us from taking charge of our lives. By taking conscious ownership of our lives, we can make meaningful progress in achieving our goals and desired outcomes.
Research in the fields of psychology and sociology has further supported the importance of taking charge of our lives and destinies. For example, research has shown that those who adopt a proactive, goal-oriented approach to their lives tend to experience greater levels of well-being throughout their lives. Similarly, research has shown that taking charge of our behavior can help us to be more effective in achieving our goals, leading to increased self-efficacy.
This idea by Neville Goddard encapsulates a timeless life lesson: that by taking charge of our lives we can shape our destiny rather than letting life guide us by default. Research in psychology and sociology has further reinforced the importance of this concept, highlighting the benefits of taking proactive steps to achieving our goals and desired outcomes. Practically speaking, we can apply this quote to our own lives by setting achievable goals, challenging our self-limiting beliefs, and taking decisive action to make them a reality.
Take action now to incorporate Neville’s philosophy of the Law of Assumption into your life! Believe that you can achieve anything you set your mind to and focus your attention on the positive aspects of your life. Make a plan for yourself, work hard to accomplish it, and trust that the Universe will grant you success. With hard work and determination, you can create a life that you happily deserve. Believe in yourself and take action today!
Join the Community! Our Think and Grow Rich Mindset Daily Call is a one-hour (dial-in & online) call designed to help you reach your full potential. Every day, we will discuss a different universal law and how it can be used to create the life you want. We’ll discuss the principles outlined in Napoleon Hill’s classic book, Think and Grow Rich, the works of Neville Goddard, Wallace D Wattles and several more legendary success authors, and how to apply those strategies in your life. Our call is facilitated by a team of professional coaches, successful entrepreneurs and leaders who specialize in helping people create positive and lasting results in their lives. We focus on setting and achieving goals, mindset shifts, and developing new habits and mindsets that will help you reach success. By the end of the call, you will feel empowered and motivated to take action and reach for your dreams. Join us today and start living your best life! Join Us Here.
The Home Business Academy is a team of dedicated entrepreneurs and innovators who work together to create an effective system for business success. The team provides members with access to the education and resources they need to launch and grow their own businesses. Through diverse training, mentoring, and access to a thriving community of other entrepreneurs, members learn the skills and strategies they need to succeed in business. The Home Business Academy also focuses on teaching members the latest strategies and best practices when it comes to running a successful online business. By utilizing cutting-edge technology and tools, members learn to create websites and market their businesses online with ease. With the Home Business Academy, entrepreneurs can confidently create and manage their own successful home-based businesses. Learn more about HBA.
History has talked about the Mer-Ka-Ba mostly as the vehicle that allows a person to ascend or descend into the higher or lower worlds. But actually the Mer-Ka-Ba is much more than just a vehicle of ascension. It can be, really, anything — since it is the primal pattern that created all things and all universes, both visible and invisible (see The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life, volumes I & II).
In the Bible there is reference to Ezekiel and the wheels by which Ezekiel ascended into heaven. This was the Mer-ka-Ba.
In the Torah, there is reference to the Merkavah (as it is spelled in Hebrew) which has two different meanings: One meaning is ”chariot,” which is a vehicle; the other is the ”Throne of God.” When the two definitions are combined, the true meaning comes to life.
In Ancient Egypt, this primal pattern was called the Mer-Ka-Ba. It was actually three words, not one. Mer meant a kind of light that rotated within itself. Ka meant spirit, in this case referring to the human spirit. And Ba meant the human body — though it also could mean the concept of Reality that spirit holds. And so the entire word in ancient Egypt referred to a rotating light that would take the spirit and the body from one world into another.
I once spent a couple of hours with Credo Mutwa, the spiritual leader of the Zulu tribe in Africa. He explained to me that Merkaba (one word) was a Zulu word meaning a space/time/dimension vehicle. He told me that according to Zulu legend his entire tribe had come from another dimension here to Earth using the Merkaba.
In the modern world there are teachers worldwide — and I am one of them — who are helping people remember the Mer-Ka-Ba. Thus begin a process in consciousness that will eventually translate us from the third-dimensional world into the next higher one through what is being called ”ascension.”
Ascension involves a process where the human body is transformed into light and translated by an incredible birth into a new world. It is achieved through a meditation that requires the mind, heart, body, and spirit to completely integrate in one pattern of light and transcend the human limitations of this reality.
This concept of the Mer-Ka-Ba as an ascension vehicle is not new. It is very, very old.
What actually is the Mer-Ka-Ba? Technically, it is an electro-magnetic field sitting at about four degrees Kelvin, found primarily within the microwave range — at least in the third dimension — that is entirely geometric in nature. Specifically, the geometry used is called ”Sacred Geometry,” as this particular geometry is found in the creation patterns of all things in Creation.
The Mer-Ka-Ba field is extremely complex, involving the five Platonic solids and other sacred polyhedrons. It is believed to extend through all possible dimensional and parallel universes, and can possibly change its nature from electro-magnetic to whatever is appropriate.
The blueprint of the Mer-Ka-Ba is found throughout nature, such as in this photo of a galaxy.
One of the functions of the Mer-Ka-Ba, as we said, is to act as the vehicle to take the spirit and the body into the next world. However, this function — and most of the other possibilities — is impossible to obtain until something changes within the person. Sombrero galaxyThe Mer-Ka-Ba is situated around the human body like a three-dimensional geometric web that is dormant and nonfunctional, waiting for the right moment. When the spirit that inhabits the body remembers that it is there and begins to change certain aspects of itself, an incredible transformation begins to grow.
It was believed in ancient times, and even written about by the Hebrews, that the Merkavah could be turned on by certain principles in meditation. This involves breathing changes, and mind, heart, and body changes that alter the way a person perceives the Reality. From my perspective, it is the beginning of ”Enlightenment.”
And yet it is clear that the Mer-Ka-Ba can also be ”activated,” as the New Agers say, by other methods beside the male-style instructions using the breathing changes mentioned above. It can also become functional through methods that are purely female. Through the true living of qualities such as love, faith, trust, truth, and compassion, the Mer-Ka-Ba can spontaneously become alive. In other words, very pure human character can translate into a living Mer-Ka-Ba field around the person, even if that person doesn’t initially know it is there.
And yes, absolutely, the Mer-Ka-Ba is alive. It is a living field, not a purely mechanical field of energy. Because it is a living field, it responds to human thought and feeling, which is the way to connect to the field. So the ”computer” that guides the Mer-Ka-Ba is the human mind and heart. The possibilities are endless.
At a certain and specific moment (not necessarily in this lifetime), a person’s Mer-Ka-Ba field can become alive. When this happens, an electro-magnetic change occurs which results in a disc of energy that comes out from a tiny place near the base of the spine and quickly expands to about 27 to 30 feet in radius around the body. This disc can easily be perceived by scientific means, and if the United States Airforce is correct it can be put up on their computer screens via satellite. In other words, the military can see people who activate their Mer-Ka-Bas, and watch as they move around the surface of the Earth.
Since the number of people who have done this is now in the millions, it is a fairly common sight now. It is the enormous magnetic burst that results from the disc expanding that brings attention to itself. This can easily be made invisible by people who activate their Mer-ka-Bas, if they so desire.
The knowledge of the Mer-Ka-Ba is well known by most of the more powerful governments of the world. I am certain that our government used the Mer-Ka-Ba in the 1943 Philadelphia Experiment and the 1983 Montoc Experiments — in their mind-control experiments and dimensional explorations, and in controlling weather. And I am equally certain that Russia is using the Mer-Ka-Ba in their spy programs and defense systems.
But regardless of government experimentation, Mother Earth, the human race, and we as individuals can profit from this understanding and knowledge. The remembering of the Mer-Ka-Ba is unfolding all over the world. From my point of view, this unfoldment is all part of the evolving cosmic DNA. The Mer-Ka-Ba will be remembered now because this is the time to remember.
Yes, I believe, as did almost all the ancient civilizations, that there are specific moments in the history of mankind where great jumps in human understanding take place, as in the ancient Sumerian, Egyptian, and Indus Valley civilizations.
I truly feel that we have arrived at another one of these grand moments of human history where brilliant light expands around the world, and another huge leap in human consciousness appears. And, my friends, I truly believe, from my own personal experience, that the Mer-Ka-Ba is a doorway or a dimensional window into a higher level of consciousness that could be the catalyst for this great change called ascension.
So, to close, I will say again: Your character is the key to your ascension. Regardless of who you are at this moment, good or bad, you can change your character. Like losing weight, it is completely within your control if you focus.
In changing yourself, your Mer-Ka-Ba can become alive. And once it is alive, everything is possible.
1. Whatever may be said in praise of poverty, the fact remains that it is not possible to live a really complete or successful life unless one is rich.
2. The purpose of Nature is the advancement and unfoldment of life.
3. Success in life is becoming what you want to be.
4. Wherever there is unexpressed possibility, or function not performed, there is unsatisfied desire.
5. Desire is possibility seeking expression, or function seeking performance.
6. No man is kept poor because opportunity has been taken away from him.
7. Nature is an inexhaustible storehouse of riches; the supply will never run short.
8. Nature is formed for the advancement of life; its impelling motive is the increase of life.
9. Thought is the only power which can produce tangible riches . . .
10. A man’s way of doing things is the direct result of the way he thinks about things.
11. To think according to appearance is easy; to think truth regardless of appearances is laborious, and requires the expenditure of more power than any other work man is called upon to perform.
12. There is no labor from which most people shrink as they do from that of sustained and consecutive thought; it is the hardest work in the world.
13. By thought, the thing you want is brought to you. By action, you receive it.
14. The grateful mind is constantly fixed upon the best. Therefore it tends to become the best. It takes the form or character of the best, and will receive the best.
15. Many people who order their lives rightly, in all other ways are kept in poverty by their lack of gratitude.
16. There is no labor from which most people shrink as they do from that of sustained and consecutive thought; it is the hardest work in the world.
17. Desire is the effort of the unexpressed possibility within, seeking expression without through your actions.
18. The desire for riches is simply the capacity for larger life seeking fulfillment; every desire is the effort of an unexpressed possibility to come into action.
19. It is the desire of God that you should get rich.
20. The universe desires you to have everything you want to have.
21. God wants that you should make the most of yourself, for yourself, and for others; and you can help others more by making the most of yourself than in any other way.
22. You must get rid of the thought of competition. You are to create, not to compete for what is already created.
23. You must never think for a moment that the supply is limited.
24. The desire you feel for riches is the Infinite seeking to express Himself in you.
25. The whole process of mental adjustment and atonement can be summed up in one word, gratitude.
26. Many people who order their lives rightly in all other ways are kept in poverty by their lack of gratitude.
27. It is easy to understand that the nearer we live to the source of wealth, the more wealth we shall receive.
28. The more gratefully we fix our minds on the Supreme when good things come to us, the more good things we will receive.
29. Gratitude will lead your mind out along the ways by which things come.
30. There is a Law of Gratitude, and it is absolutely necessary that you should observe the law, if you are to get the results you seek.
31. Without gratitude you cannot long keep from dissatisfied thought regarding things as they are.
32. To permit your mind to dwell upon the inferior is to become inferior and to surround yourself with inferior things.
33. To fix your attention on the best is to surround yourself with the best, and to become the best.
34. The Creative Power within us makes us into the image of that to which we give our attention.
35. The grateful mind is constantly fixed upon the best; therefore it tends to become the best.
36. The grateful mind continually expects good things, and expectation becomes faith.
37. You must form a clear and definite mental picture of what you want; you cannot transmit an idea unless you have it yourself.
38. You can never get rich, or start the creative power into action, by sending out unformed longings and vague desires.
39. All you need is to know what you want, and to want it badly enough so that it will stay in your thoughts.
40. The more clear and definite you make your picture then, and the more you dwell upon it, bringing out all its delightful details, the stronger your desire will be.
41. The man who can sincerely thank God for the things which as yet he owns only in imagination, has real faith.
42. It is faith and purpose in the use of the imagination which make the difference between the scientist and the dreamer.
43. Hold to the FAITH that the imaginary is being realized, and to the PURPOSE to realize it.
44. Think and speak of all the things you have asked for in terms of actual present ownership.
45. The science of getting rich does not require you to apply power or force to any other person, in any way whatsoever.
46. To get rich, you need only to use your will power upon yourself.
47. It is by your will that you determine upon what things your attention shall be fixed.
48. Get rich; that is the best way you can help the poor.
49. People must be taught to become rich by creation, not by competition.
50. The purpose of life for man is growth, just as the purpose of life for trees and plants is growth. Trees and plants grow automatically and along fixed lines; man can grow as he will. Trees and plants can only develop certain possibilities and characteristics; man can develop any power which is or has been shown by any person anywhere.
“The criers of the Mysteries speak again, bidding all men welcome to the House of Light. The great institution of materiality has failed. The false civilization built by man has turned, and like the monster of Frankenstein, is destroying its creator. Religion wanders aimlessly in the maze of theological speculation. Science batters itself impotently against the barriers of the unknown. Only transcendental philosophy knows the path. Only the illumined reason can carry the understanding part of man upward to the light. Only philosophy can teach man to be born well, to live well, to die well, and in perfect measure be born again. Into this band of the elect–those who have chosen the life of knowledge, of virtue, and of utility, the philosophers of the ages invite YOU.”
Your beliefs create the world you live in and experience. If you wish to make any lasting change to a habit, pattern, repeating experience and so on, you do it at the fundamental level, at the level of belief. Affirmations are a great way, one way, to change beliefs.
“Your beliefs form your reality, your body and its condition, your personal relationships, your environment, and en masse your civilization and your world.”
In the creation of wealth, you require to ensure that you are clear and positive (allowing, not resisting and negating) in four key areas of wealth:
1. Earning (receiving)
2. Spending (giving)
These are the four corners of wealth. The first two function like breathing, like your body’s circulation system, or even like the weather pattern. In other words, money, just like breath and the rest of life, moves in cycles. In and out. Giving/receiving or earning/spending are two sides of the same coin. They both need to be healthy. Without circulation, the system dies.
The remaining two are what allows for growth in wealth. Saving represents many things. For one, it represents the fact that you value your future enough to save for it; you feel you have a future worth saving for. It also represents paying yourself first, valuing yourself. Instead of spending all the money you earn and leaving nothing for yourself, you spend some and keep some for yourself. By the way, you are not saving to buy consumables like a TV or a trip in future. No. You are saving to use that money to invest in yourself, and to have it make money for you. And this is where the final corner, investing, comes in. You invest so that the money you earned, at least part of it, is not forever lost in a spending spree. Instead, it remains with you and works on its own, without your further effort, to make more money for you. In other words, you work for the money (earn) and then stop, after which you allow the money to work for you and give you much more than you produced in the first place. That is the point of investing – having the money work for you and produce more of it than was originally, without you having to spend more effort. Investing is similar to nature’s principle of creating more of itself effortlessly. Without this last step, it is very hard to become wealthy
Remember: Invest wisely
Here are sample affirmations gathered for you from various sources (affirmations partly gathered from You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay and Rebirthing in the New Age by Leonard Orr and Sondra Ray). As you do the affirmations, notice how you feel about them. Then follow these feelings freely without resisting or manipulating them and see where they lead you (they will always lead you to the beliefs behind them).
1. My income is constantly increasing
2. I enjoy earning.
3. I deserve to be wealthy.
4. My job/business is one of the pipelines through which I tap the infinite wealth of the universe for my own desires.
5. My personal connection to Infinite Being and Infinite Intelligence is enough to yield a huge personal fortune.
6. People enjoy paying me for what I enjoy doing the most.
7. Life always holds out as much goodness as I am willing to accept.
8. I am enjoying creating value for the people that give me money.
9. I have the right to give myself permission to become wealthy or do anything that I want.
10. Each year, my money increases faster than I spend it.
11. It takes less effort to be wealthy than it does to keep out the universal supply.
12. Life rewards me with abundance.
13. I deserve to be wealthy, rich, prosperous and affluent.
14. I enjoy expressing my abundance.
15. I don’t have to work to get money.
1. I spend money wisely.
2. I always have more money than I need.
3. I bless all my bills with love.
4. I pay all my bills on time easily.
5. I enjoy spending.
6. My income now exceeds my expenses.
7. Every dollar I spend comes back multiplied.
8. The more willing I am to enrich others, the more willing others are to enrich me.
9. I now have a positive personal cash flow.
1. I am worthy of having money in the bank.
2. I am financially independent and solvent.
3. I enjoy saving.
4. A part of all that I earn is mine to keep.
1. I enjoy investing.
2. I find investing to be relaxing, easy and safe.
3. My income increases every day whether I am working, sleeping or playing.
4. All my investments are profitable.
5. I don’t have to work to get money.
6. Part of all my profits goes into permanent wealth creation, capital and reserves.
You have many beliefs about money. Many of those beliefs are transparent to you (you do not consciously know you have them) and so they work behind the scenes producing results that seem to come from some external source (thus the idea of being a helpless victim of circumstances or chance). But you can bring them out of transparency and even change them. You can also discover your beliefs by asking yourself questions like:
– What did I learn about money as a child?
– What is my biggest fear about money?
– How did my family handle money?
– How do I handle money?
– Do I feel worthy of having and enjoying money?
– What do I criticize and praise myself for regarding money?
By Jahn Hooks aka Illuminati Congo
Thanks for visiting my blog! I hope you got lots of VALUE from this post! Questions or Comments always welcome!! Thank you!
Ps. Get Access Now to my FREE Ebook! How I use the Law of Attraction to travel the world and live my dreams!!
Life Coach, Entrepreneur, Social Media Expert, Musician, Yoga Teacher, World Traveler